VW Service and Repair Facility
We are the premier independent VW repair shop in the San Jose, Campbell, Los Gatos, and Silicon Valley Area specializing in comprehensive maintenance, repair, and performance services for Audi.
VW's require regular service and inspection to keep them reliable.
On the 1.8 Turbo and 2.0L Turbo engines, changing the oil every 5000 miles is highly recommended. These engines are prone to oil leaks at the valve cover and timing chain tensioner gaskets which are often caused by excessive internal engine pressures resulting from a clogged crankcase breather system (pcv) on Audi's older than 60k miles.
VW 's with the TDI Diesel engines are very popular and tough engines. The favorite is the Pump Duse motor.
VW requires minor and major service Intervals at 20k, 40K, 60K , 80K, and 100K with oil and filter changes every 5000 - 7500 miles. A complete Timing Belt and Water Pump replacement, including all timing belt pulleys and tensioner should be performed at 80,000 miles. The non-chain driven V6 motors also usually require a new thermostat and housing replacement along with several radiator and cooling system hoses.
- Complete Repair Shop using OEM & Factory Components and Equipment
- Brakes, Water Pump, Radiator and Cooling System Repair
- Front Suspension Control Arm and Upper Link and Bushing Replacement
- Clutch and Transmission Service and Rebuilding including Tiptronic and CVT
- Computer Programming, Chip Tuning, Control Module Coding, Diagnostics
- Engine Management, Anti-Lock Braking, Airbag Systems, Drive Train & more
- Timing Belts on Golf, Jetta, Passat, GTI, Mark III, Mark IV, and Mark V.
- Four Wheel Alignments, Suspension Tuning, Track Setup, Race Preparations
- Toureg and Air Suspension specialists